I went back to akihabara early to try and find those figures that b liked for his birthday. But nothing opens up til after 11a. and I needed to be at the university by 1130am. Today is our going away party. So I headed back and stopped by the cafeteria to get a coffee, but they didn’t have the one that I liked, so I got a fire special. Then I went back up to the room. We got herded down to the 3rd floor and then we took another elevator to the 5th floor. Then into another room that we have never seen before. Then we walk in and it says Brandon and kimlee’s going away party. Matsuyama sensei was with us and was a little worried because toon’s name was not there. Toon’s party is later.
We walk in and there are all the m1 students lined up along the wall with sushi and pizza and donuts on the table. They were all really cute. And there were some m2 students that came back from rotations. We ate like 3 bites of sushi and they ushered us outside on the deck to take pictures. It had a great view of Tokyo tower. we took so many pictures. They gave us a scrapbook album for Brandon and I and each little gifts. The girls got me a hair clip to wear when I wear my kimono.
We also gave toon her gift from Kyoto. The party was over after 2p. toon had to go to the pharmacy in the university and b had a meeting with a bangledesh professor that he met on the train. He said Brandon would be a good addition for his phd program. That’s pretty funny. I waited around a bit and left to meet him at mcdonald’s. we ate because they didn’t really let us eat that much and we sorted presents for the students. Then we left for akihabara donki. We saw a boy dressed as a girl. We went to look for note cards to write to the students. Then we went to yodabashi camera. They had a gachapon center and I bought the final fantasy advent children soundtrack. We went to mcdonalds again before leaving for the train. I really don’t like walking around all night long. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment