So today I woke up at
We left in search of the hot bun that I like. We found one store, but the bun was too big. Then we found another and it was just the right size. And I found a notepad with pen, AND the best part of all: I found bootleg lesportsac of tokidoki! I was very excited! chinatsu said "i don't think this is lesportsac." me-- "yes, bootleg!" "bootleg?" "fake" "is that ok?" "YES!" so of course i had to buy it. it was super cheap! And come to find out, the real lesportsac is made in china anyway! Awesome!
Then chinatsu gets an email from yoshi, saying that his phone does not have much power left and he cannot talk on the phone. chinatsu is worried that we won’t be able to find him. So we go to yamashita coen park. Chinatsu decides to stay and find yoshi. And when she does she will call/email youko. So youko and I go to landmark tower by the minato-mirai line to minato-mirai station. We walked thru queen’s tower on the way. It is also another huge mall. We walk around landmark tower and Youko keeps asking what do I want to buy. I don’t really know. I just want to look around. We found a ghibli (totoro) store and saw a really cute nekobasu (cat bus).
A bit ago youko gets an email from chinatsu that she found yoshi. And it’s almost 5p so we go meet mari and her son at the station. Then we go to the park. We find yoshi and chinatsu. Chinatsu said that yoshi was a liar and his phone worked the whole time. He was being mean to her! We sat and hung out. Mari’s son is humiya. He was really shy. But very cute. He had mari’s eyes. It was a very cool show. Of course my camera sucked ass. Oh well. i will ask chinatsu for pictures.
We walked to the jr line because the minato mirai line was way too crowded. Motomachi means old town.
No comments:
Post a Comment