Monday, July 21, 2008

july 13

I went to akihabara one more time to find b’s figures. Got them and left for nakano broadway. I met b and we checked out mandarake. It was a cool manga place. A couple floors full of random items. I found my bag but then this woman was circling it and would not step away. So it was hopeless. I told Brandon that we needed to leave at 430. we had a timeline. And I was getting tired of waking up so early to get somewhere. We get back to b’s and I’m changing into my kimono in the bathroom.

I almost forgot how to tie the obi. Brandon was not able to figure out his obi. So I tied it. I asked him if he got direction and he said yes. We were running late and he couldn’t walk any faster. I was so annoyed. Then he took us to Shinjuku. We couldn’t find the exit and then I realized that we were supposed to be in shimbashi. Why can’t he ever find himself??? I was so annoyed and pissed off at him. I swear he would get lost without our guides and myself. We ended up being an hour late for dinner with akiyoshi sensei. He was ok. He saw us dressed up and he got excited. He said we looked Japanese.

He took us to fish bank. It was a really nice upscale restaurant. We got an appetizer each, I ordered the tuna. I can’t remember. I was really full. I had a dessert made for the made of honour movie. Chocolate and cheesecake with raspberry sauce. It was delicious. Akiyoshi told us that he has been dating his financee for 3 years. She was a student at the other university. her name is akimi. And his said his mothers first name was yoshi something. Kinda funny. He said it was important to keep personal life and work separate. We left and headed back to b’s to change and then I got to the train station too late and my train wasn’t running. There was not way I was going to make it to kara’s. and I tripped and fell on the escalator. I’ve got 3 nice prong marks in my right knee. Of course I need a scar from japan.

So I ended up staying on his couch shivering in the cold.

No comments: