Monday, July 21, 2008

july 2

So we woke up this morning at 445am because the people in the room next to us woke up. We heard their alarm. So we went to kiyomizudera early. It opens at 6am and we got there about 7am. Brandon goes to take a shower and he says he take 30 minutes. What?? That is too long. I don’t have time for that. Maybe I can buy some stamps. It’s now 20 til 6. found another outlet, sweet. Kiyomizudera was really nice and peaceful. We got there so early that no one was there. We took all the pics we wanted. Also the view from the top of kiyomizudera was really awesome. But we were so early that the gift shop was not open. No biggie. We went back down the hill and went to nanzenji. When we entered the gate there was a big building and we saw school kids hanging out up there. Then we noticed that they were waving at us. And we waved back. they were very excited. It was sanmon. We got to the top and me tomes girls at the stairs. They said helloo and were really excited when branond said konnitchiwa. Brandon is sanmon hoshi. Se we rested at the top and then went to nanzenji. They had a small rock garden and rooms with screen. Tiger, crange. It was nice. Brandon bought some souvenirs.

Next was ginkakuji (silver pavilion). Well it sucked. It was under construction and it was really wasn’t silver. So we took some picks of lame construction and walked around the garden. Then I bought a postcard and we left. Next was kinkakuji. That was crowded. We were taking pics of it when some korean people ( I think) were like “hello we are trying to take pictures.” My bad. We we got out of the way and we took pics of each other. We walked around and I bought a little kinkakuji. We left and went to ryoanji. It was a rock garden. It was ok. Bought a post card of a dragon that was on some screen doors and of the rock garden. Then we went to find tazoin temple. It sucked. A lame garden that took way too long to get to. So we missed the eigamura toei movie land.

We went back to the mall and got dinner. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast. I ate my protein bars and then at lunch I ate anpan. Yum. Then we went to Kyoto tower. it has a cute mascot tawawa in the shape of Kyoto tower. while we went up there we saw a really cool statue that was huge. There was a huge grave yard behind it. I really want to find it. B kept saying “if we have time.” “Well I really want to go.” “we already have a plan and we can’t change it.” “well I’d rather bump something to go.” “well if there’s time.” FUCK! This is my trip too. I want to go dammit. It really pisses me off. So we walk around a bit and go back to the ryokan. I ask nao where to find it. Sleep.

No comments: