Monday, July 21, 2008

july 12

I think today I woke up a bit late and so I was late meeting igarashi san, chinatsu, and b. then we walked to laqua – Tokyo dome. This is where the Tokyo giants (baseball) play. And they have a little theme park. Taka, chinatsu, and I bought the unlimited ride ticket because we wanted to ride the jet coaster a lot. It is pretty huge. Brandon only bought the 4 ride ticket. He doesn’t like outdoor roller coasters if they aren’t themed. He’s really picky.

But first we needed to go eat lunch. We went to jonathon’s. and they showed us how to make maccha latte. It was really tasty. I can’t remember what I had for lunch. Then we went back to laqua and the first ride was thunder dolphin. The roller coaster. B was being a girl and rode the big O the ferris wheel. Chinatsu reserved seat times thru her phone and so we moved to the front of the line. They have the barcoding system and they had a machine to read it from her phone. way cool. The ride was awesome! I loved it. It takes you so high and drops you completely. Then we met with Brandon. We went on the water ride. And because 4 people were in the boat. But the only partition is in the middle. so we decided that the girls in the front and the boys in the back. poor chinatsu got really wet. And Brandon guarded taka. We tried to get on the swinging ride but we got on and then they had safety checks go bad. So we had to get off.

The shinkansen ride that b wanted to ride was out of order. But we found a little shinkansen to take pictures with. And we found the power rangers cut out board to stick our head in. we rode the roller coaster again and then we rode the swinging ride and then we rode the drop ride again. We also rode the big o together. It started raining a lot when we got on the drop. Chinatsu had to run to the ladies to fix her hair. Brandon had left to go to the uni qlo. Then we needed to leave to meet kuni at kachidochi station. I told Brandon to meet us where we were. But he called saying the station was closer to him and that we should come to him. Shit like that pisses me off. The world does not revolve around Brandon-sama.

We met kuni and had a fun time with monja. Every time taka helped he shook his head and re did it. It was delicious. I drank one and half beers and got too tipsy. I needed to sit down. I hadn’t eaten all day so I drinking first was not such a good idea. Then we gave kuni our gifts from Kyoto for him, saito sensei, and fukui sensei. We left to walk around and chinatsu told b about ken. I already knew. And that ken liked taka’s girlfriend. Interesting. Then we left for home.

No comments: