I woke up at 630a and then an alarm in another capsule wouldn’t stop going off. So I got up and checked out by 7am. And now I’m on the kehin tohok bound for yokohama. So it took way to long to get to yokohama. Tehn I get ther and call kara. She may or may not be able to picke me fup form the station. Skyelar has a dentist appointment. Great. So it take 30 mintues to get there from yokohama. I called and its like 9am. Kara picked my up and we went back to the base and I had to get my pass. It took a while. She said on the way that autumn could stay home alone now because whe took a class. She called her on the way saying that she should come downstairs and meet us because she and skye had to leave. And I was like I can’t believe you are making me walk. She said if she misses an appointment they call the CO and Robert and it reflects badly on Robert. Uuumm..ok…
Then we went upstairs and I emptied my bag. I grabbed some water an sent out. I left the apt around 10am? It took me 30 minutes to walk to the station and then I caught the train. I know which train I’m supposed to take now; if I go to Tokyo I take tokaido and it’s best if I’m on rapid. I got to ueno and met Brandon and went to this really cool store. 5-6 floors of cute shopps action figures. Cool things. I might go back and get this hanging wall scroll and this gooba change purse and this cool Zelda peg thing. We left and started walking to the zoo and we got there and it was closed. Great. So we walked down ameyoko an dit wasn’t a whole lot of anything just clothes out of boxes, shoes, and food. We got some pineapple on a stick and walked around. Found some other streets and went to asakusa. I bought my zori and purse. I think the purse is wrong but oh well.
now we left and went back to the university. we saw taka and he have us a schedule that yoshi had made for us. They only got as far as Kyoto. They were buys with work to do. Funny. They had us changing trains all over the place. Weird meeting spots. So I found a website that put destination and time and told you routes to take in English! Very nice. So we figured that we should start early. The shinkansen that left for 703. which meant that I had to be at Tokyo station at 645.
It was hard getting a hold of toon. chinatsu called naoko for me and naoko went to toon’s room and asked if she could meet me at the dorm at 830. so I left school at 8am to catch the asakusa to sengakuji. So I ate my dinner of rice balls on the way and met her. I loaded up my bag and repacked. It was really havey. And toon offered to help me carry my bags to the station. That was very nie of her. Chinatsu told us that fukui sensei drove her to yokohama to go sightseeing and that nakashima isn’t really that helpful. She has to go to the hospital and it take 2 hours to get there, 2hr practice, and 2 hrs back on the train. That sucks. So we made it to the station and I said goodbye. The askusa line goes all the way to yokohama. Cool. But I went down the wrong track. The train was ridiculously packed. good lord. So I put my shit on the train. Standing the whole time. we got to yokohama and I had to fight to get thru. And dragged my bags the whole way to the sotetsu line. Then I dragged myself off the train and called kara to ask her to pick me up. I was really tired so I had to drag my things to the elevator and waited for her. Both girls came with her and we rode home. I unloaded my crap. I gave skyelar her spidey hand and autumnh her hello kitty strap. They put them in their ds. I gave kara the plain yatsuhashi and she liked it a lot. I got the girls to try the anko yatsuhashi and they didn’t like it. I don’t hink kara did either. I really like anko. Very delicious I unloaded my camera pictures and charged my phone. kara has wireless but it wouldn’t work. I did my laundry and took a shower. It was nearly 2a before I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment