Woke up around 730am to leave at 8am. Got ready and waited for toon. we got to the station and waited for Brandon. We got to saiseikai and I tried to go to the post office, but there was a line like at the bank. So I said forget it. First thing was apresentation about the clinical pathway. We were supposed to know it because they got it from us. I’m sure we have but it wasn’t specifically termed. The man talked us thru the time line for pcl and what happens with the patient and who talks to them. They said they were trying to make many pathways and had a contest the first year and the winning team including him won 30,000 yen divided by 6 people, which is 5000 yen per person. Then over the time the prize money went down to only 500 yen per person. He said cheap hospital. Then we went to the ward and saw a man that had gotten his foot amputated because he was diabetic and didn’t go to the hospital about it for 9 years. Crazy. Then we saw a pharmacist counseling about the catheter test. he had done his research and thought he was getting the pcl.
Then it was lunch time. Yesterday kadota sensei asked what we wanted. We said anything was ok. She asked again today. They got us sushi. It was delicious. And mister donut. Then Brandon and I presented but it was too soon for the next lunch break so toon waited till then. She presented, then we did again I had coffee with lunch. Thank goodness. Because I was so tired. Then we had a tdm talk. It was ok but still boring. He showed us what they did and how they presented the info to the doctor. Then schedule was over. We took a pic with kadota sensei and gave her the battery. Earlier we saw kagaya sensei and gave him the notebooks. Then we left.
We missed the 503 train and had to wait til 517p. I was so tired. I already told them that I was goin to sleep. Too was between Brandon and i. she kept getting bumped. It was not restful sleep. We got back around 610 and headed to the university. we got to the 6th floor and saw everyone leaving for class. I was tired and said “konbanwa” (good evening). They all laughed because I said it in such a sleepy voice. Then we dropped our bags and left for mcdonalds. I got a salsa chicken ba-ga- and fried and drink. We got back were eating when akiyoshi sensei came back in. then matsuyama sensei came in and grabbed us for evaluations. We logged into the pems website and helped him. He wanted us to stay and correct his English. It was a long time. He had a neat dictionary on his computer. Toon said earlier that Brandon should change pens already and then she said he was hoshi on Sunday. Pharmacology hoshi. I agree. Many new pens. But we gave matsuyama sensei his gifts. During evaluations he said that I understood the root and tree (essence) of what people said and that Brandon had crappy Japanese.
No comments:
Post a Comment