Monday, July 21, 2008

july 9

I was meeting b at 11am in akihabara. He found a good map of stores so I printed it out and off we went. He found mnay figure stores. They all had multiple floors. We went to many shops but I was waiting to get used manga. We ate lunch at a rice ball stand and tako yaki. I had one with tuna and one with salmon. Very tasty. We saw a few maidos on the street, we turned down the next side and were looking for a bookstore Brandon found. It ended up being only ½ price novels and novels are too much. Too many words. I need the pictures of manga. B didn’t know what doujin was and I had to tell him. Funny. We found other bookstores, K books after walking a bit and having to urn around. The map isn’t to scale he says. Yea whtever. Maybe if you would read it correctly. So I found manga that looked interesting. It will be a challenge to translate but I’m looking forward to it. Then we left and went to the station to go to hamamatsucho.

We got to the station a little after 5p but I tried to call chinatsu but no answer. We were 15 min late. we tried to go to a restaurant but they were all full. We went to this other place. I had chicken with rice, miso soup, green beans. It was good. the chicken was covered with sauce and you pour an egg yoke over top. It was good. it was me, b, toon, chinatsu, taka, and yoshi. It was awkward when we left for school before dinner. We got to the elevator and nakashima sense was standing in her doorway and said that toon should go with these 2 people. They were going to a party or something. We got to the first floor and there was toon with the people. They one girl spke English very well and very fast. That was the first time toon had met her. But she ahd seen the boy before. They said she could go with them if she wanted. No worries. So toon decided to stay with us. Interesting.

We cambe back to the classroom and toon was talking with kana about plans for tomoorow. They were going to some place I can’t remember the name of now. They invited me, but I was still unsure of my plans. We all needed to write a note to saito sense because kun was making a scrap book for him. He will be picking up the notes tomorrow. So we did that a little earlier. Yoshi showed us pictures of him and his friends at the eigamura dressed up as maiko and samurai. It looked really cool. So we were going to the sation and b was like lets go to shinagawa or shimbashi and reserve tickets. Uuumm.. we get to hamamatsucho and he’s like what do you want to do? Well let me look up times. I wanted to go to nara and we already left our the eigamura and today you bring it up all of a sudden. I don’t think there is time for both. So I went home. Stopped by the am/pm for a fibe mini. I bought green tea just for the price. It was a monkey box with a measuring tape that I’ll use to hold Tylenol.

I get home and kara and her friend are playing Indiana jones. And the girls and bonnies son billy were on the other couch. It was pulling teeth to get her to log into the computer. I offered the soft yatsuhashi to bonnie and billy. Billy like the wrapping but not the red bean. Bonnies said it should be cooked. Yea, this is a different kind. I gave them the baked kind. They played the game til about 11p. I was so tired, I looked up times for the trains and if we did both it would be rushing from place to place. And it’s expensive to get dressed up. I called b and told him this. It took him forever to decide if he wanted to go to just nara or both. He decided he wouldn’t go and he would join toon and kana. I was like ok. I wanted to get off the phone because I was so tired and he’s like what if we go to iga ueno? The ninja school. Uuuuhhh… he looked up train time while on the phone and said we could go to nara then to iga ueno. It takes 1.5 hours btw. There is not enough time to do all this. And I don’t want to wake up that early. If you got to iga ueno first it takes 5.5 hour to get here. Umm.. yea.. no way. Well I said I’m still going to nara, because I want to utilize our railpass. It was definitely paid for it self. Good!!!

No comments: