So today we were all meeting
We saw him off and then we went to the classroom. I wanted to go to the zoo because I wanted to see the panda. Akiyoshi sensei looked it up for me and it opened at 930a. I told chinatsu that I would go to the zoo and she and yoshi said that the panda was gone L so sad. But then I asked if they have kapibara and they said yes. So now I really need to go to the zoo. I need a real picture.
I told chinatsu that I wanted to go to odakyu in Shinjuku and maybe donki to check for my bag. Chinatsu wanted to go with me. So we went to odakyu and I got a little lesportsac bag with octopus on it. It was really cute. we went to another mall place but now luck. we went to the don in Shinjuku but nothing either. So we went back to the university to start getting ready for the pleasure boat. We stopped by the convenie first to get something to eat.
I washed my face and put up my hair and then put on my make up. Then I went to the girls locker room to put on my kimono. Everyone was surprised that I could do it on my own. We left and it was slow moving down to
Later they had yukata dancers that all the crazy men liked. I thought it was going to be something more, but they just danced. They were moshing and I had to get out of the crowd because I was being squished and it got old. Then later I saw chinatsu crying and I went over and wanted to cheer her up. So I ended up sending her a picture of me in my spidergirl costume.
taka saito made some new friends when the boat was over. we asked a guy to take a picture and then his friends got in our picture. and then they asked taka to be in there's. then all of us. too funny. and taka igarashi, his yukata was coming undone. he was trying to fix it, and one guy went over and pulled the top apart again and taka pushed back hard. i think he smiles a lot, but if he got pushed he'd beat the crap out of someone.
The pharmacology girls know how to party. They like to drink.
We headed back and needed to change. I had to leave because I needed to catch the train. I stopped at 711 to get something to eat and I heard footsteps behind me. It was kana trying to catch up. J she’s really sweet. We walked to hamamatsucho together and got on separate trains. I walked home, showered and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment