Monday, July 21, 2008

july 15

Today was kabuki. The actor is a very famous kabuki actor. He rumored to have many scandals. He has many girlfriends.

I was supposed to meet them at 9 am at ginza. But I could not wake up in time. I missed the train. So I was 30 mintues late. but it was ok, because all we did was wait in line anyway. We had to wait until 1150 when they started selling tickets. We were first in line.

We bought our tickets and then we got upstairs and bought the English headphones. They tried to give me the Japanese ones, but I needed to switch. Then we sat down. We were in the highest seats up. It was really cool. There were many old people there, but it was awesome. I wished we could have seen all of it. I got a little sleepy but I still liked it.

When It was over, we met taka and mari had to go back to school. We went to have sushi donborri. Delicious. Then we went to the hakuhinkan toy park. It was cool. 4 floors of toys and figures. Then naoko had to go back to the university. b wanted some more marui handkerchiefs. We get there and I looked for my bag, but no luck. we left to go back to the university. we ate dinner in the cafeteria. Every time we thought chinatsu was with us she kept disappearing.

We got back up to the room and I wanted to leave because I wanted to get home early because we had to be there so early the next morning.

So I headed home.

And actually because I was so tired last night I sent kim leadon the wrong file. I spruced it up a bit and resent it.

No comments: