Monday, July 21, 2008

july 5

So we woke up and met mika in the lobby and were off to Osaka castle. Midway there I realized I left my camera. Oh my gosh! I had to run back to get it and it was hard in flip flops. It was less awkward in person. Good! we gave her the yatsuhashi and she gave us some paper crnes. Then we went to Osaka castle. It was impressive. Very cool. The history of it, we went thru and made a coin and stamp. Then we went outside and had some takoyaki. Then we went to eat a futsubu to eat okonomiyaki. Our menu was limited as usually because b can’t eat beef or pork. So we had shrimp and squid okonomiyaki and omlet soba. Then we left and had sweets. I got blueberry chop ice.

Then we went to den den town. We found a gachipon and the gundum store. I was amazed at the amount of nudie stores there were. You might see nujey girls or nudey manga store. If mika wasn’t there I would’ve taken a picture. I didn’t want to offend her. Then we came upon shin sekai and the tsutenhaku tower. we didn’t go up because we were going to umeda sky building later. And then we found biliken. I was looking for the gold statue and we found a brown one. We took our pictures by it. It’s supposed to be good luck to rub it’s feet. We were going to leave when I noticed the blowfish from the picture and we walked to the end of the street and there he was. We took our picture with it and then left for the umeda sky building. We ate dinner at a pasta restaurant of smoked chicken.

Then we left for umeda. It was really cool at night. Up 140 meters. It has a sky garden and it was cool. Mika showed us pictures of her trip to italy with saori and other girls. Also of her homestay in England. We stayed to long and the figt shop was cloased. That was ok because they had coins and stamps. We left for home. We got back to the ryokan and I checked my email. And registered for the capsule hotel. We are getting home too late to go to kara’s since I haven’t been there yet.

No comments: