Monday, July 21, 2008

july 17 and 18

July 17 – happy birthday mom and Ashley

Today was a rest day. I went to the pool with kara and the girls. i met Christina and her girls emi and lily. We went on the slide a lot and watched the girls jump off the diving board. Then I took lily into the pool for a while. She kept wanting to get in and out.

When we went home bonnie and billy were waiting for us and they cooked dinner. Chili verde. It was really good. then we watch hellboy which is actually a good movie. I’ll have to buy it and see the next one.

Then I sorted through all of my gifts for people.

not much going on.

July 18 –

Today we went to the post office and I mailed myself some papers to mom and dad’s and then presents to others. Then we went to the nex and the mini mart to get snacks for the trip.

It was a slow day.

No comments: