I woke up early to go to kara’s. I showered quickly and headed back to the station.
We were meeting maiko and her friend at lunch in shimokitazawa. We were meeting at
She has been working in hong kong for the last 2 years and she works with buttons. I kept forgetting that she was 3 years older than me. She looks just the same.
We found a restaurant to eat lunch. I had beef and tofu and rice, with miso soup. before we left I said I had a gift for her. I brought her bath and body works lotion and yatsuhashi from
We left shimokitazawa and went to Shinjuku to find a place that sells lesportsac. But no luck. We found a café to have an iced coffee. It was so hot outside. She said that her father has been sick and that both of her parents have been pushing her to get married. It was really nice to see her. We had to finish writing our note cards to the students so she didn’t mind hanging out.
She had dinner plans so we left to go back to the university. we were in luck and dropped off of the presents while they were not there. The only one that saw us was miho. We stayed and talked with akiyoshi sensei some more and then we left. We ate at mos burger and then I needed to go home. I was so tired.
When I got back I had to write that report to kim leadon about the rotation. I was soooo tired. So I sent it and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment