So I woke up today and got ready. i decided to not use mascara today because I thought maybe it wouldn’t run down my face as much. It was less, but maybe it’s the eyeliner. Eh. I went to the train and on the way out of daimon station I was standing behind saori-san. We walked and talked and she asked if the boy in the picture was my boyfriend. I said yes and she was like, ohhh very handsome. Many of the students have said so.
I just got news that clayton got injured at camp. This is not good. He’s not being treated yet because the marines lost his records. Great.
I get to school and we wait around for a while and we go to lunch at a yogozanzu restaurant. We took off our shoes when we walked in and I ordered some fish. You pay before you eat at some restaurants. We sat down on these little stools. Yoshi, macura, yumi, naoko, mari, yoko, b, and me. When my food came it was fried fish. It was ok, but I felt really greasy afterwards. They didn’t say it was fried. That’s why I didn’t get the chicken.
We left and macura, b, and me walked to toranomon hospital. It took about 30 minutes to walk there. We changed into sneakers and lab coats. It was super hot again in the hospital. We met ushida-sensei and rounded with hematology. It was basically a lot of standing around. We went to the bone marrow transplantation floor and oncology. There was a nice doctor who was translating a little and telling us what was going on. But it was hot and I can’t think or concentrate in such heat. And my running shoes were not made to just stand around in, they are for impact. I mean really. I see people wearing jeans and beat up sandles with their feet hanging out. Why can’t I wear my nice shoes? Because they might make too much noise. And if they are unclean, so? People walk in and out of the hospital with dirty shoes. Oh well. We got done about 330 and they let us go. Thank good ness.
We walked back to the university and on the way we went to a convenie so macura could tell Brandon what an energy drink said. I got a little coffee. There is not enough sugar in any of the coffee drinks. We got back and played ping pong with taka, chinatsu, saori, furu, hiroto, hori, and yoshi. We came back up to the room and taka-san was telling us about odaiba. I’m excited to go. Then we went to dinner at the cafeteria. It was fried fish and squid. I was not really into fried again because I had it for lunch, but it was actually good. Not as greasy as the restaurant. Me and taka got soft cream. They have a little machine that pushes it out of a cup onto the cone. It’s really cool.
We went back upstairs and it was time to go home. I asked if Brandon wanted to work on our presentation and he said no. so we left and on the way to the elevator we saw take-san. He said he learned on watching tv “that’s all for today.” J I really like him, he is really nice. I told him why something makes sense. I think English is very blah, but we have phrases that are sometimes hard to explain.
We left and went to Shinjuku to look around. I took some cool night pictures of the buildings all lit up. We found a 100yen store but it was closed. We went to don-ki and I bought a little umbrella. We also saw the hello kitty store again and I bought a little notepad. Cute little red riding hood kitty. J
We got back on the train after walking for a while and we ending up going the wrong way. I should have gotten off and turned around and Brandon stayed. I didn’t realize till later. So when we got to morishita I got off and went the other way two stops. I got off to switch and I ended up at street level. I had to walk 200 m to the next station and get the asakusa line. Annoying! Then when I got there I was on the wrong side and the train I needed came. Great. I walked around and waited 8 mintes for my train. I got to my station around 1030p. immediately took a shower because I hate having to wait. It’s easier to beat the rush. I’m amazed I still end up spending over 25 dollars a day in food and train fare. I’m over budget :/ maybe i’ll get it under control. Eeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment