Monday, June 30, 2008

June 28

Today we are meeting at 1045 at hamamatsucho. I told toon last night we should leave at 1020. I woke up late at 10am. But I get cleaned up, dressed, and make up in time. I knock on her door and she’s not ready. I head downstairs and then she comes. We are late. As we are walking I’m always ahead. I keep turning back and motioning for her to catch up. We get to the station and miss the train. We catch the next one and then walk to hamamatsucho. We get there at exactly 1045, but I was walking fast. I see taka and Brandon. We are still waiting on yoshi. I’m just glad that I’m not the last one there. Yoshi comes and he says that he had a cold yesterday. We head to akihabara.

We get there and walk toward some vending machines. We get odenkan. It is oden or ramen in a can. You can get it hot or cold. I wanted ramen since I hadn’t had any yet. Then we walk to the maid cafĂ©. We wait in line and eat our ramen. Brandon got ramen like me, but when we opened it up there was pork in there. So taka switched with him for the oden. We get inside and wait for the bar to open up. The tables are meant for 4. the girls are all in maid outfits and when you get seated they all say in unison ‘thanks for coming back master’ or something like that. You get to sit for one hour and you can only order one time. You can order to play a game or take pictures. You can’t take pictures with your own camera, but they have a Polaroid-ish. I ordered a berry parfait. All of the girls were very cute except one or two. We played a game with one of the maids. A dog bone game. You roll the dice to see which game you play and we got the cat but it was broken. Then we played the dog. You pick a card and pick up the color and how many bones it says. I lost. Then we took pictures. We got honey and she was really cute. It was a very fun experience.

Then we went to a comic book store. We get to the third floor and it’s all yowi. Boys that like boys. Perfect. The boys were grossed out but I took pictures. We saw a donki and went in because toon had never seen one. She found the make-up and was kinda upset because it was cheaper than the makeup she bought. Whatever. Then we left and went to the gachipon center. Capsules capsules everywhere. I got an alice figure, red riding hood, kapibara, maido pin, hellsing integra (from the new series), and some others I cant’ think of. I think we walked a bit more and then went to the station to head to harajuku.

We started walking down takeshita street and it was ridiculously crowded. We found a daiso, a 100yen shop. I found some more notebooks and those slim folders I like. We were waiting for toon so I went to look at the stockings. There are several stores. We also had some crepes. I got blueberries and ice cream and after I got mine, toon saw that they had apples and cinnamon. Of course. The display was after the register. Nice. Then we walked to shibuya station and met with chinatsu.

We walked to dinner at the lockup. It was very dark inside and there were some things banging in cages. We get to the line and see people being handcuffed and led away. So we put Brandon as the leader and he got handcuffed. The rooms are all set up like jail cells. We get inside and they closed the gate. Funny. We ordered salad, manja rice, fries, beer. Then the lights went out and we heard gun shots and banging and screaming. Then the black light and sirens came on. You could smell the cap guns. It was funny. Then we ordered fun drinks. Yoshi got a chemistry set, taka got a syringe full of red. Then we started playing Russian roulette with the food. We ordered shue cream puffs, , takoyako, and soba. 2 of each item had a lot of wasabi inside. I got lucky and never had wasabit. Yoshi and toon each had one in the cream puffs and takoyako, and then she picked for taka and Brandon and each of them got the wasabi soba. It was a really fun night. Then we went to the drug store so I could buy more astringent. It was a little hard explaining what I needed but we figured it out. Then we headed home. Yoshi was going back to school and we went with him. We really needed to book the Osaka ryokan. And back home I went.

Oyasumi nasai.

No comments: