Hai! I’m am very drunk and tired tonight. I drank the mos t out of any night in japan. I had so much fun tonight.
But first I must go thru the rest od the day. Thi9s morning I woke up around 10am and noticed that toon was not awake yet.. she came to my room and said that she still hd a migraine and that she would meet us at the hospital. Cool. So I left to meet Brandon ata the convenie to eat lunch really quick
---So yea I fell asleep and now it’s 4am. I’ll continue—
I had some curry and rice and we left for the university. it was really close. We get to the 6th floor and see macura in his lab and he doesn’t look too happy. We go the m1 classroom and see everyone. They are always surprised to see us. J funny. Chinatsu tells us that she just told macura about having to go to the hospital early this afternoon and he had plans to eat lunch with a friend. He comes to the room and I say gomenasai (I’m sorry). So did chinatsu, but he said daijobu (ok). We make our way to tawanawai hospital via asakusa line to takanawadai. On the way we stop at a convenie so macura could eat.
We get to the hospital and see toon already there. Good. We meet kuni and go to get changed. we meet the boss. We all go to the surgery room. Toon is first and she and macura put on lead vests because there are constant xrays going on. Her patient was getting a pci. Percutaneous something. And then it was brandon’s turn with kuni. It sucks having to stand in the same spot for so long. Then it was my turn and kuni went with me. It was pretty cold in there.
I’m tired of toon. girls that use there cuteness to get attention makes me want to gag. I think people think her thai accent is cute. Of course it is different. But it takes forever for her to get words out sometimes. She puts her hands to her mouth and thinks. Whatever. Someone please tell me how to say that in Japanese. I didn’t really talk much this morning, just in a mood and too many things going thru my head.
We watched most of the 4th surgery which was a pacemaker implantation. It was after 5p when we went to the roof and had breaktime with coffee and tea. Kuni went and got me a sweet coffee. J we were going to see the patients, but we left for the restaurant. Seki-san, a grade 4 undergrad student is doing his rotation at the hospital and he came with us. So it was me, b, toon, chinatsu, matsuyama sensei, fukui sensei, kuni, and macura. Saito sensei was going to join us later.
We get to the restaurant and on the bench it is matsuyama sensei, b, me, chinatsu. And across from us are fukui sensei, toon, macura, kuni, and seki. We ordered beers, ceasar salad, French fries, and salmon with bread and some spread. Saito sensei came and he sat next to me, then chinatsu. Then came mussels. And they were actually good. Then more French fries with hot dogs and sausage, and fish with green beans and rice pilaf-ish. It was all delicious. Saito sensei odered wine and I had two glasses… then we movied to the bar for coffee and dessert. I had a pear dessert and chinatsu got banana bread. Matsuyama sensei order apricot and sent the other half to chinatsu. I also got a bailey’s coffee. Just because I wanted it. Maybe not such a good idea.
Conversation was random all night long. Saito sensei talked about how he liked to go fishing. Macura said that tradition in college dinners in Sweden is to sit boy girl boy girl to have a girl in front of you, and to either side. The lady to your left is your lady for the night kind of. You toast her first, then the right, and then in front of you. He also spoke Swedish earlier at the hospital. It sounds very happy. He also said that I looked really beautiful with my hair down. It was really random, but a nice compliment.
When we were at the bar chinatsu and I finally got to talk. She said that they had an m1 meeting after toronomon hospital and yuka cried. I said I saw. I told her that I needed to talk with her later. A-to-de. About toon. she said that saito sensei was always talking so she didn’t get a chance. She said that yuka, her, miho, and someone else went to English conversation school and that was very surprising. Yuka should be so much better. Then it was time to go and I arm wrestled macura. Saito sensei said that I was his type of girl because I was strong and powerfull. I told them earlier that I used to play rugby. Macura made me think I had a chance then he slammed my arm down.
Once I stood up I started feeling the alcohol more. And needed to sit down for a second. I told chinatsu that I was a bit drunk. She said that yoshi and taka always try to get her to drink more because she can hold her own. On the way home we talked about toon, and she told me that she liked ken. They had been spending time together before he left and he didn’t notice she liked him. We also talked about yuka and how she dresses kind of weird. She said yoshi says the same thing. Her high voice. She thinks toon and yuka have the same personality type. Me and her. And Brandon and kuni.
They walked us back to the dorm and asked how to get to the station. I said it would be easier to show them and we walk them back. I go to the store to get some water. And toon says we are going to be late. What?? I look at my watch and it is almost 11. shit! I don’t want to be late again. I tell her have to run. “no running, I’m tired” sukoshi (just a little). we jogged it back. and we actually mad it. Se see mrs ban and run to the shower. We see mr ban and he gets our of our way thank goodness. I see saiko getting dressed and say we are very late. She just laughed. I dropped my sponge in my room when I thru it in the bucket. I didn’t need to wash my hair so I was super quick. I went back to my room and felt so tired all over. I took some ibuprofen and drank my fiber drink and water. I started typing my drunk message at the top when toon knocked on my door. She said that since I was going early to talk with chinatsu she was not going with me. I said to meet at 10am at daimon then. I think her jig is up. She understands more than she lets on. But whatever.
I fell asleep and when I woke up for a bit I dragged myself up to take out my contacts and take my Sudafed. I knocked out for a couple of hours. When I woke up again I noticed that my red back with inuyasha and rurouni kenshin was ripped! L very sad. I liked that bag. I’ll have to cut out the front and back or something. We asked chinatsu o-ne-ga-i-shi-masu. Please please please come with us to odaiba. But it is important for the others to talk with us. I understand.
Dang, it’s 5am. Oyasumi nasai.!
No comments:
Post a Comment