My stomach hurts. Uuughhh! So anyway toon and I left for keio university and we were a few minutes behind. Clayton had actually been trying to call me but my phone was dead. I talked for a few minutes and then it was done. We arrived at 5 to 9a and left for hamamatsucho with taka-san. M2 student. We met Brandon at the station and we were off. We got on an earlier train so it was nice and cool and there weren’t that many people. We stopped at a convenie and I got a coffee. Yum! We went to the hospital and we were greeted by kaga-sensei. She took us to the dispensary room and it was explained to us. It was very similar to the other main dispensary room like the other hospitals. Taka-san’s English is ok, but he has a lot of trouble I think. he’s going to Thailand next month for his rotation. I like this hospital the best so far. It’s pace is better.
At about 11am it was time for free time. We went to the library and kaga-sensei told us that we needed to make a thank you letter to mr. kawakita and write about our impression of the hospital. We asked if we could go to the bank and she said we would have time tomorrow. Then ueda-san and another guy picked us up for lunch at 12p. I had oyakodon – same as Tuesday night’s dinner.
Then we left for the meeting and then we had 30 minutes to wait. i asked ueda-san why some girls wore shoes that don’t really fit their feet and she said that she didn’t know. She’s not that young! She’s funny. I told Brandon that this would have been a good time to go to the bank, but everyone loves to run our schedule. So we waited.
Then at 130 we got shown to the clean bench room and the chemo hood. There is an air shower you have to get into before you mix chemo drugs. They even have a special suit that they wear. This hospital does not have an oncology pharmacist. they have a boss of the area. It takes a long time to becomes a specialized pharmacist. also they have a rotation of sections. So every pharmacist knows how to work everything. They switch every 2 months. And they don’t get paid extra to work with chemo drugs. In Thailand they do.
Then we left for the library and wrote our letter. We got done by 4pm. And toon offered to type. I said sure. It took forever. Almost an hour and the letter was short. It was painful. Peck-peck-peck. Oh well. I just know to not let her type anything else for me. She told me in the morning that she had a boyfriend in Thailand of two months. We left around 5p for Shinjuku station. We walked to the keio plaza hotel and waited in the lobby. Toon found a phone to call home. She was there for about 5 minutes and taka-san said he found some seats. I went to tell her that we would be sitting around the corner. And when I pointed in that direction we saw macura and kaga-sensei. She got off the phone and we went downstairs to the restaurant.
We sat down and we were asked what to drink. They looked at me and asked me what I wanted. Kaga-sensei asked if I wanted beer and I looked at macura. I said if kaga-sensei drank I would drink. Then no answer. I asked him what he was getting and he said he was getting beer. So If he was, sure, why not. And kaga-sensei order herself a half pint J we got served several courses. Very colorful food and easy to share with everyone. That is theme for food here. Get many dishes to share with everyone. We had salad, tofu, soup, sashimi, rice soup, and tea. It was all delicious. We took a picture before we left and headed back for the station.
Kaga-sensei left for the hospital and macura went his way for home. The rest of us went to oedo line headed back for school. Brandon asked to stop for a bathroom. I needed to pee really bad too and knew I wasn’t going make it back to school. I walk in and there are only the ones on the floor. I’m like noooooo! And come back out. I’m laughing trying to tell toon what’s wrong. I said I haven’t pee’d like that much and I like to sit down. She was laughing and was telling me what to do. I couldn’t help but laugh. She’s like you face it and sit down. You have to sit down. Oh my goodness! So I got back in and it smells funny. I pulled up my pants legs and had to squat. Oh well. I heard her telling them what happened. Brandon said he knew it was me because he heard me laughing.
We went back to school to finish up our presentation. Toon was also working. She got done and went down to the lobby to call home. We finished up and were talking (typing) about how yuka and naoko are punks and that if we have to go with them this weekend it is going to suck. And they never tell us the schedule. So then we were about to leave when mari came in and so did miho. She told us that things had changed for the weekend and the next hospital. So they were planning things. We are still going to odaiba, yay! Miho also wanted to discuss our plans for july. She asked where we wanted to go. We talked about that for a while and then I noticed the time and we had to leave. We got to the first floor and toon was still on the phone. Funny. She got off and we headed for the train. At our station I stopped by the convenie to get my fiber mini and when I came back she was on the phone again. Funny. We went home and she said that she could not shower or sleep. The shower thing really bothers her.
I took my shower, and clayton called a little while later.
Oh, and before I forget. The girls here don’t really shave their nether regions. It is major bush. I can’t help but see it when I go to the shower. It’s just kind of there. So whatever!
Time for bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment