So today I woke up at 630 to meet naoko at the lobby. I put makeup on this morning because I forgot that it had uv sunscreen protection. We get to daimon and I call Brandon. He says he’s at a2, the normal exit, but I we were walking toward b2, the hamamatsucho exit. He walked down and met us, and then we met mari. And off we went on the yamanote line toward Tokyo station. Then we got off and switched for the keiyou line. It took about 30 minutes to get there. We met kana when we got off. They called saori and she must have been sleeping.
We bought tickets for 5400 yen, which is cheaper than at Disney world. We walked through the main gate and saw many characters. We took a picture with chip or dale and the queen of hearts. We got a fast pass for buzz light year and went off to splash mountain. It was in Japanese and not much of the story. I videotaped a bit. It was a fun ride. I love the drop at the end. Instead of buying the expensive photos we took pictures of them. J Next we got giant turkey legs and waited for the river boat. Mari went and got us fast passes for thunder mountain. When we got finished we went to the shooting range. For 200 yen you can shoot 10 times, if you get all of them you can win a badge. I got zero. So did Brandon, kana, and naoko. Mari was a pro and got 8/10.
Then we went to pirates of the carribean. I was like the one at home but Johnny depp only popped up twice. I think then we ate lunch at the waffle shop. I got a mickey shaped waffle with strawberry and blueberry sauce. It was delicious. Then we went to ride the tea cups. We saw alice and took pictures with her. Kana was first. Then I think she was excited to hear English and talked to Brandon and I and took a photo. She had the bluest eyes. She was very in character. Then I took a picture with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. We saw prince john and the friar but they wouldn’t take pictures. Kana and I rode the teacups. I had never ridden it before and I thought it was a slow kids ride. Once we got close enough to see I realized you could make it go fast. And we did! It was a lot of fun. Brandon, naoko, and mari went to get fast passes for haunted mansion.
I think it was time for buzz lightyear so we rode that. You had to shoot at the targets and try to get a high score. I was bad. We saw it’s a small world after all and every hour and some other intervals we would see the people come out. The first time we saw it was 9am but we missed it. Then we went on the micro adventures. It was a 3D award show for wayne szelinski from honey I shrunk the kids. This was after the 2nd movie. All the characters from the family were there except the girl. It was in Japanese so I wore headphones to hear the English. It was cool.
Then we saw the afternoon parade. Earlier we saw people just sitting down on the sidewalk and street. I thought they were just resting, but they were getting seats for the parade. It was really cool. I got many pictures. Then I think it was time for thunder mountain. That was fun, but we were afraid to keep our hands in the air because things looked low. Afterwards mari and I got a cinnamon churros. I love cinnamon. It was delicious. Naoko left for the dorm because she had a headache for over an hour. Then we went to it’s a small world after all. I don’t remember going on it before, and I really liked it. It was so colorful. I loved all the costumes. Then we tried for pooh’s hunny hut but the line was over 100 minutes. So we went to toon town and saw roger rabbit fountain. We saw mickey’s house and I was videiotaping the clock when the doors came open and all these character’s came out.. then we rode on gadget’s go coaster. By this point my feet really hurt but we pushed on. This cart was so small, Brandon had a hard time fitting.
Then we left to go find the special 25th anniversary key, but when we got there they were sold out. Kana and mari bought a custard to get a special mug and Brandon bought a cake for a plate. We wanted to go to the chiba shop and on the way found a shot glass store. I got a cup with tinkerbell with the key and saying 25th anniversary with Tokyo Disney land. One word could be engraved for free. I just got my name written. We left it there and I came back about 5 minutes. It’s really nice. Then we went to find curry popcorn. The line was too long. So we went to ride the haunted mansion. It was closed when I went before. It was really cool.
When we got out we waited in line for the curry popcorn and it was delicious. Then we decided to eat at the queen of hearts banquet hall. It was really themed out. I loved all of it. I think I’ve just realized that it might be my favorite. I got the heart shaped ba-ga with a souvenir cup with strawberry crème. It was tasty. On the way out we saw the night parade started early. So we finished watching and then went to the gift shops. It was crazy. People everywhere. It took a while to find things that I liked. I got some postcards, I thought was a hanky with alice and a drawstring bag with the white rabbit. I wanted to get a tin of cookies but I couldn’t see what was inside. I was afraid of what I might find. So no tin. We left and headed for the train. I don’t think the students think we can make it on our own. So mari walked us down into daimon even though she told us that she took the next station at tamachi. We rode the asakusa line together. She got off at mita. I walked leisurely home because my feet hurt and stopped at the convenie for my fibe-mini. On for morning and night. I’m trying to stay healthy. Oyasumi-nasai!
No comments:
Post a Comment