So I got up around 9am. I got ready quickly because I was supposed to meet Brandon at the roppongi station at 10am. I was walking toward the station when I saw naoko going to the convenie (convenience store), but I didn’t say hi. I went to the station and the train came. I got on and took a seat and I got tapped on the shoulder to get out. The train was closed and the one across the way was being used. I got to roppongi and waited, then realized that we were coming from opposite directions. Brandon found me and we went to donki. On the way there we saw many foreigners. A white guy approached us and tried to get us to pay for a ticket in to a bar for an after party. We said no thank you and he said well if you pay 1000 yen you get a stamp and can come back anytime and get a free drink. We were like no thank you, we don’t think we’ll be back in the area. This donki was a lot less quiet than the others. It had 6 floors of stuff. Costumes, household products, cds, dvds, grocery, toys, electronics. I got a ds pen and game holder. And Brandon got a watch for his dad. It was time to head back.
We get to keio and it’s a ghost town. Chinatsu and take are in the lab and no one else. We wait about 5-10 minutes and then we hear all this talking in the hallway. There are like 8 girls in the hallway. Everyone came to school on a Saturday. Crazy. Take, chinatsu, b, and me head out toward Tokyo tower. Yay! We get there and see younger noppon brother and take a picture with him. We head inside and go eat lunch. I got hot soba with rice. And beef. I like soba. Then we went back down stairs to buy our ticket. We get to the top and the view is amazing. Tokyo is a crazy town. There is so much stuff everywhere. Buildings everywhere. We go to the gift shop and I get a kitai strap of the noppon brothers, some postcards. We go downstairs and I find a mega amount of hello kitty kitai straps. I pick out three I like. We go to the roof area then go outside. We see older noppon brother wearing a yokata. We take pictures with him.
Then we go to zojoji temple and inside we pay 200 yen for a fortune. Brandon and take did not like they’re fortune so they tied it up to the board. Then we went to the little shop to get a sweet treat of dumplings. They have the red bean inside. They were good. The other more chewy one was bad! Not tasty. Then we see some gangoru people. Overtanned and think they are too cool for school. We head back to school.
Yoshi, saori, chinatsu, kana, naoko, b, and me then head to karaoke. Brandon sang usher, phantom of the opera, and john legend. I sang fergalicious and a whole new world. J they sang a couple of Japanese songs that I knew. Then we left to go find yoko at the 711. saori and chinatsu had to leave and we headed to the train to go to tsukishima. We went to go eat manja. It’s where you cook on a hot plate in the center of the table. The first one was tuna, then ebi (shrimp), okanomiake, and yaki soba. It was delicious. It was very hot though. Then we headed back to the train and Brandon went in on direction and we in an another. They walked me to my line on asaksa. They are very sweet.
I went to the convenie on the way home to buy yogurt and coffee. I got home around 1030 and maria knocked on my door. She gave me coconut pocky. Which was very tasty. And then she asked if we could speak in English to help her learn better. I said ok. She came in and I learned that she born in Thailand and after she graduated high school she learned how to speak Japanese and came here for university. She said she speaks Japanese everyday but she can’t speak English very well. She is going back to Thailand after she graduates from university. we are going to talk every night. I will gladly help. She said she would help with my Japanese J
No comments:
Post a Comment